Yogiyou - teaching Dru to children
14-16 September 2012
from 10.00 – 17.00 each day
Add another string to your bow by training to teach Dru Yoga to children and young people aged 4-18. On this 3 day intensive, you’ll gain all the skills necessary to meet the demand for Dru Yoga classes in schools, after school clubs or birthday parties. This course is designed for Dru Yoga graduates and undergraduates who have passed their interim assessment.
Venue: The Work Space, All Saints Road, Wolverhampton, WV2 1EL
(Postcode for Sat Navs - WV2 2AW)
- How to adapt Dru Yoga postures and sequences for children of all ages
- How to make yoga fun and safe
- Essential concepts in child psychology and development
- How to teach Dru Yoga to both primary and secondary school children
- Why each age group needs a totally different approach to yoga and welleing
- How to manage and structure young people’s classes
- Easy ways to introduce Dru Kids to schools, colleges and yoga centres
- Marketing strategies to make use of the huge demand for children’s yoga
- Games, fun activities and attention-grabbers
You’ll receive a comprehensive manual with lesson plans, games, developmental and health information, legal and safety advice.
Teas and coffees will be provided – please bring a packed lunch.
DPN Members: £275 early bird price (pay in full by 14th July)
£325 standard price.
Non-DPN Members: £350 early bird price (pay in full by 15th July)
£400 standard price.
Please phone us on 01248 602900 as soon as possible to make your booking, or email us at email@example.com. Limited places available!